I was tagged by Jessiedolly to do the “would you rather?” beauty tag, so that is what I’m doing today!
1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I think I’m going to go for eyeshadow, because it’s not something that I wear very often.
2) Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
I’m never cutting my hair again! Oh well, I don’t like cutting my hair anyway.
3) Would you rather have coral cheek or pink cheek?
I think I’d rather have a pink cheek, because it’s more timeless and classic. And I am definitely not tan enough to wear a coral cheek.
4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?
5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner, you can always use a brush.
6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I’m going to have to say Sephora, because they sell so many different brands.
7) Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I would rather use one eyeshadow for the rest of my life, as long as it’s nothing crazy.
8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in summer. I wear black all the time anyway.
9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails! I love baby pink and mint nails.
10) Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
No more lipstick for me I guess.
11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail. Also known as what I do with my hair when I’m lazy, and I have yet to perfect the messy bun.
12) Would you never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I love nail polish too much! The lip gloss will have to go.
13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Where’s the sharpie?
14) Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?
No makeup it is for me!
I hope you all enjoyed this tag! I have an exciting post for tomorrow’s Sunday Styleday, so get ready!