Paris, I love you. There’s nothing else I could say, no homage I could give, that would better capture how I feel about this beautiful city. So, inspired by Elizabeth Barett Browning, here are my thoughts.
Paris, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
1. Its history: Paris is a city that is hundreds of years old and home to some of the most remarkable historical events of the past centuries.
2. Art!: The Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Rodin Museum, how can Paris not be renowned for its art? As a major art nerd, there is nothing that I love more than the art in Paris.
3. Fashion <3: Must I say anything?
4. Sweet things: Ladurée, Pierre Hermé, all the chocolateries. Paris is one of the sweetest cities, to say the least.
5. Architecture: Much like art, architecture is one of the most beautiful things in Paris. The best thing about it? It’s everywhere, and it’s free!
6. Shopping: Everything you can imagine, everywhere! Maybe not as good as New York, or London, but shopping in Paris is definitely an experience!
7. Culture: The city is full of people from all backgrounds and nationalities, which makes it even more unique. It’s also one of my favorite things about Paris!
8. Its ‘walkability’: In the city, you can walk everywhere! When I lived in Paris, I would walk around so many areas in the city, allowing me to discover it entirely!
9. Love: The city has such a romantic aura about it. I don’t know quite how to explain it, but I’m sure they don’t call it the city of love for nothing.
10. Lights: Ok, I know how cheesy this is, but it’s true! There’s nothing more beautiful than walking by the Champs de Mars on a warm summer’s night, with a fully illuminated Eiffel Tower by your side.
And to go along with all the reasons why I love Paris, here is a cute little outfit that I wore whilst in the city of love & lights.
SWEATER – ZARA
JACKET – TOPSHOP
BAG – FURLA
Aaaaaand….I’m back! After a very long absence, I am so happy to be blogging again. It’s been a rough few weeks with exams and the end of the school year. Thankfully, all of that is over for the next two months. That means I’ll have more than enough time to create a lot more content! And, I’ll be in the south of France during the summer, so it will be gorgeous! Honestly, I can’t wait! The last thing I’ll be thinking about is school, which means that I’ll be able to focus so much more on my sanity and creativity. Bring on the summer vibes…