I’m super excited for this post to go up, because, drum roll please…. I got nominated for a Liebster award!! This all happened thanks to the amazing High Street Spy! I’ve always wanted to have a blog, and now not only is that a reality, but there are people who read and follow it. I am so thankful for all of you, and all the comments you leave on my posts. This blog has truly become my little shelter, from everything going on around me. There are some simple rules for this award,
1. You have to answer the eleven questions created by the person who tagged you.
2. You have to also list eleven facts about yourself.
3. Pick between 5-11 bloggers to nominate. They need to have under 200 followers.
4. You can’t nominate the person who tagged you.
5. Tell everyone that you’ve tagged, that they were nominated
These are the questions that I was tagged to answer:
Q1: If you could spend an hour with a celeb, who would it be and what would you do?
A: This is so hard. It would have to be a tie between Shakira or Beyoncé. I think they are both great role models, and they make amazing music! I would love to go shopping with Beyoncé, and with Shakira, I would love to tour her school for underprivileged children in Colombia. I would love to learn more about her charity work, and all of the great works she has done.
Q2: If you could dye/ cut your hair to any style you want and price/ damage is not an obstacle, what would you do?
A: If I could, I would do one of either two things. I would either dye the ends of my hair lavender, which my mom has COMPLETELY banned me from doing. Or, I would dye my hair a reddish color à la Emma Stone.
Q3: 1 main thing you want to achieve in your life?
A: To be able to do the things I love, and to be successful at them.
Q4: Love, happiness or wealth?
A: Happiness all the way! I think you can be happy without being in love. The same way, you can also be in love, without being happy.
Q5: What’s the best compliment someone has given you?
A: A lot of people have told me that I’m going to be successful. I hope they’re right!
Q6: Who is your fashion inspiration?
A: I would honestly have to say either Nicole Richie, or Vanessa Hudgens. I love both of their boho styles!
Q7: If you could only shop from one clothes shop for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?
A: Zara!! It never fails to disappoint me, I always, always find something there that I like. Their clothes are great for any occasion. Or maybe ASOS… Or both!
Q8: What 3 features do you look for in a potential boyfriend/ girlfriend?
A: Is it too much too ask for someone to be handsome, funny, and smart??
Q9: 3 things you love about yourself?
A: My confidence, my adaptability, and my commitment to everything that I dedicate myself to. And this was by far the hardest question!
Q10: Most used app on your phone?
A: Instagram!! I couldn’t stop using it, even if I tried.
Q11: If you could meet any fellow blogger who would it be and why?
A: I would love, love, love to meet Inthefrow!! I think everything she wears is amazing, and I love her youtube channel.
11 Very Random Facts About Me
1. I have a younger brother, who’s 10 years old. He is the most annoying thing in the world, but I love him!
2. I speak three languages. English, Spanish, and French. I used to also speak German, but I completely forgot.
3. My dream is to live and study in New York City.
4. My favorite drink is pineapple juice.
5. My favorite subjects in school are social studies, and English.
6. I’m actually not bad at math, but I completely hate it.
7. Spanish is my first language.
8. I’m from Argentina. I was born there, and I lived there for the first 2 years of my life.
9. My dream job is to become a fashion journalist.
10. This blog is one of the best things that has happened to me in a while.
11. I love shopping. But really, who doesn’t?
The bloggers I tag are,
Kate from Kate’s Catwalk
I tag you to answer the following questions:
- What was your biggest wardrobe splurge?
- If you could only have one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite item in your closet?
- Shoes or bags?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Favorite TV show?
- Who is your favorite high end designer?
- How would you describe your style? Boho, girly, edgy, trendy?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite season of the year?