Now that Spring has officially arrived, my wardrobe is in serious need for some new pieces. While scouring ASOS, I fell in love with so many of their spring/summer pieces, and now I’m dying to purchase them!
1. Pink midi skirt – I think midi skirts are such versatile, timeless pieces and are also perfect for spring and summer! I don’t own any yet, but I thought that this one from ASOS would be perfect to try the trend. It comes in a pale pink shade which I could definitely envision myself wearing in the warmer months.
2. Powder blue midi skirt – Another midi skirt, yet again from ASOS! What I loved about this one was the pastel blue shade, which if you’ve seen some of my previous posts, you know I love! This one is slightly longer and more structured than the first one, which make it more dressy. I could see myself dressing this up with a blouse and blazer, or going casual with a tee and some sneakers.
3. Pleated cream dress – What drew me to this dress was definitely its shape and cut. The turtleneck detailing and the pleated skirt add a very classic element to the look, making the dress more formal, but not overly so. I could imagine myself wearing this to a dinner, but also during a picnic on a hot summer’s day.
4. Fuchsia pleated dress – With the bow and pleated detailing, this dress screams 70’s to me! With this dress, the possibilities are endless! Over flared jeans, or with tights, boots and a coat, and even with some sandals during the summer! The fuchsia shade of the dress, and it’s loose shape make it better versatile when it comes to the wearer of the dress.
5. Blue printed dress – I love the vintage feel of this dress, and could completely imagine myself wearing it with a hat and booties, or with some sandals by the beach. I was immediately attracted to the intricate print, and the loose silhouette of the dress was something I thought would be perfect for warmer days.
6. Embellished dress – When I saw this dress I fell in LOVE with it! The embellishments add such a sophisticated element to the dress, and I think the color of the dress is absolutely stunning! The cut of the dress is very conservative, making it great for more certain occasions.
7. Adidas Stan Smith sneakers – Ah, Stan Smiths! I don’t yet own a pair, but every time I see a picture my desire to own them increases. I’ve seen so many other bloggers rocking them with everything from culottes, to jeans, to skirts. One way I would style them would be with some boyfriend jeans, and a trench coat, but there are so many other ways I would wear them!
If any of these items make their way into my wardrobe, I’ll be sure to show you how I style them. Leave me a comment down below if you have, or want any of the pieces I mentioned! To see what I get up to you can follow me on Instagram or Twitter, and if you don’t have a WordPress account you can also follow me on bloglovin‘!