Today I’m posting the second hair tutorial for Tutorial Tuesday. Today’s hairstyle is the French side braid. So, let’s get started!
1. First of all, part your hair down the middle.
2. Secondly, take a strand of hair, and split it into three sections.
3. Add a small strand of hair from the back, to the section furthest away from you face.
4. Continue braiding normally, remembering to add more hair to the back section of the braid.
4. Then, tie your braid off with an elastic and you’re ready to go!
This is my go to hairstyle for school, because it’s simple and quick! I hope you all enjoyed it, and don’t forget to comment down below if you recreate this look.